June 2018 Ipsy Bag

--- July 2018 ---


In May, I posted about my May 2018 Ipsy bag and got a few requests on social media and from friends who are on the edge of subscribing to do another! I like talking about my Ipsy bag's because my boyfriend doesn't get excited when they come in mail like I do 😂 OH! I forgot to mention in last months post that they come in super cute pink packaging (makes getting mail even more exciting)!

June's bag is adorable, in my opinion! My favorite color is pink, if you couldn't tell, so I'm loving the colors this month. 

Before your bag comes in, you can do a 'sneak peek' of your products on the Ipsy website or app. I always tell myself I'm not going to and going to let it be a surprise, but it's been over a year and I STILL always do the sneak peek. I get too excited! Below are the 5 products I got this month


  • KVOSSNYC - Macaroon Lip Balm
The first product I pulled out when I got this months Ipsy bag was this lip balm. I feel like you can never have too many lip products, so I was excited. It's also quite a bit of product!! It has a light, sweet smell that isn't overpowering. My boyfriend says it smells like vanilla. I'll probably keep this in my purse so I can use it whenever. I also want to try this out over matte lipsticks I have to see if it'll make them less drying!
  • Luxie Beauty - 245 Small Shader Eye Brush
Next, I pulled out an eye shadow brush. Honestly, I enjoy getting brushes from this brand! Luxie is cruelty-free and hypo-allergenic which is awesome. For this specific brush, I'll use it for eye shadow. However, some people use these types of brushes for a precise highlight. I have also received a blush brush in an Ipsy bag and it's still my favorite one!
  • Delectable By Cake Beauty - Triple Citrus Blend Body Butter Cream
I haven't received a product like this in an Ipsy bag before, so I was excited to try this out when I pulled it out of this month's bag! First off, it smells AMAZING and so tropical (perfect for summer!). It's made out of coconut oil, shea butter, and aloe vera. What more could we ask for? It's 1 fl oz so I can bring it on my trip to Florida this summer. The website says it perfectly when it says it's a light consistency so it doesn't feel greasy, sticky or heavy that is cruelty free! This is strange, but I like to use it on my elbows after I get out of the shower..
  • Pretty Women - Nail Polish in Vacay
I'm always excited to try out new nail polishes, so this one was a pleasant surprise. I've gotten a few Pretty Women nail polishes and have loved them! The formula is not only fast-drying, but also seems to last longer than most polishes. Vacay is a nude, so it'll look good on any skin tone in any season really. I have a few nudes so I may give this to my sister or best friend if they want it (let me know, ladies!) Also, for my cruelty-free friends out there, this product is for you!
  • M A C - Prep & Prime Skin
Primers are so important in a makeup routine! This being said though, don't overdo it. A dime-sized dollop is plenty to help your makeup last throughout the day. This is especially helpful in this extra hot weather. It'll keep your makeup in place rather than sweating off.. Lately, I've been looking for a new primer so I'm excited to keep trying this out. I've used Maybelline's Baby Face, as well as the Elf primer. Anyone have any other drugstore recommendations for a good primer?!


Comment below some of your favorite makeup products!

-----------------------
Interesting in trying out Ipsy? Click this link!
Check out my YouTube Channel!
Wanna be friends on Insta? Follow me @inspiredbytor
Wanna be friends on Twitter? Follow me @inspiredbytor
Up for a Summer challenge?! Read my blog post!

Comments

Popular Posts