Why I Haven't Been Blogging

--- September 2018 ---


Hey everyone!

I've had a few people reach out and ask why I haven't been active on my blog as much lately, so I thought it may be time to let everyone know in a blog post! First off, thank you to those who noticed that I haven't been writing much or promoting my blog; that means a lot to me :) The blogging community is like nothing I've ever been a part of before - so amazing!

So the reason I have been 'MIA' on my blog is that life happens, right? We all get busy and overwhelmed and that's definitely where I'm at. My first few weeks of blogging I was loving posting more often and writing whatever was on my mind. However, I also work, am getting my Master's Degree and have an internship. I also attempt to have a social life (lol, right?). Another MAJOR factor is that I've been focusing on my YouTube channel, which you can check out HERE! (@inspiredbytor)

What I'm trying to say is that I have NOT forgotten about you, blogging world! I would love to still post, but may not be able to post every single Wednesday like I had originally planned.

Below are my YouTube videos I have done so far, if you're interested ☺️❤️ 



Thank you all for taking the time to read this post and your continued support! It means way more than you know❤️ Let me know if there are any blog posts or YouTube videos you'd like to see from me!


xox,

Tor*

-------------------------------
Let's be friends on Insta! Follow me @inspiredbytor
Are you on Twitter too? Follow me @inspiredbytor
Subscribe to my channel! @inspiredbytor YouTube

Comments

  1. You are so awesome! I really admire how you are taking life by the balls! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much! Thank you :) I'm really trying to push myself to be the best I can be!

      Delete
  2. You are living one hell of a busy life, you are one amazing woman!!! I will check out your youtube for sure :) x

    https://www.hannahblogsmh.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts