Journal Prompts

--- August 2018 ---


I have a few blog posts drafted and ready to be posted, but I decided I wanted to do a fun post with journal prompts! I've talked about the importance of self-care in other posts and in my YouTube video, but it can never be talked about TOO much. Journaling is time consuming, I get that. HOWEVER, it's so incredibly worth it! (Promise) Whether you are just starting your journaling journey or have been journaling for years, I hope you find these journal prompts helpful :) 

20 Journal Prompts To Get You Started: 

   1. 4 things that make me smile are...

   2. How am I making the world a better place?

   3. The best compliment I've ever received was...

   5. 5 places I want to visit are...

   6. Who am I grateful for today?

   8. I forgive myself for....

   9. Favorite things in your town?

   10. What things are you really good at?

   11. Go on Pinterest and find 6 positive quotes and write them out

   12. Who inspires you and why?

   13. What is the best thing that has happened to you this month?


   14. 'Draw your life' - doodle different aspects of your life

   15. Where do you want to be in 5 years?

   16. What do you like most about your life right now?

   17. My favorite meal is...

   19. What holiday has the most meaning to you?

   20. If I had a day to do anything I want, I would...


If you finish all of these and are still looking for more, Pinterest has a ton of amazing ideas! Let me know if you want a follow up blog post with some of my answers to these questions! That'd be fun. I have been loving looking on Pinterest for bullet journal ideas too and really want to start one! If you have a bullet journal, where do you get your inspiration? Send all ideas my way!!


Happy journaling 😊

xox Tor

What do you do for self-care? Have you ever tried journaling? Comment down below!

-----------------------
See how I practice self-care in my YouTube video
Wanna be friends on Insta? Follow me @inspiredbytor
Wanna be friends on Twitter? Follow me @inspiredbytor

Comments

Popular Posts